BOOKING YOUR WEDDING FLOWERS
Enquire below. This is a quick form to check availabilityEnquire Now
We'll send through a questionnaire form to gather your wish-list. It will prompt you in case you're unsure where to start! We're here to help
Once returned, we'll provide a quote in reference to the questionnaire and our design suggestions
You're welcome to add/alter the items as you wish. We can jump on a call if you need any clarification
To book with us we simply require a 30% non-refundable payment as well as a contract signed
Studio Alyssum Weddings
Studio Alyssum Weddings
We believe flowers can play an integral part in your wedding day, providing the best opportunity to add personal touches to your day.
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It deserves special attention.
Let’s create a floral story that reflects the season, the venue, and most importantly, a piece of you.Enquire Now
Wedding Package Menu
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How much do wedding flowers usually cost?There is a lot of variability when it comes to wedding flower prices. Most of our couples spend between $6000-$9000 on their wedding flowers.
We suggest 10-15% of your total wedding budget but if you want florals to be a significant component of the experience for the day, we would recommend allocating closer to 25-30% of your total budget to flowers.
- Do I need a theme or vision for my day?No, not at all.
We do suggest though that you do a little research about the types of flowers and designs you like – everyone’s tastes are different and there are hundreds of options when it comes to wedding flower design. Even one or two inspiration photos can point us all in the right direction.
You don’t need to have thought through every detail. We’ve managed many weddings and know our local venues incredibly well. We’re always happy to provide suggestions and options for ceremony and reception styling ideas as well.
- Is there a minimum budget or spend?We have a $5000 minimum although most of our couples spend $5000-$9000 on flowers.
- Will you deliver my flowers on the day?Absolutely, we'll deliver all your flowers personally. We'll coordinate the time and location with you during the planning process.
- Can i add items after i'm booked in?Absolutely. We understand that ideas change and inspiration grows as your wedding date comes closer (most couples book 6-18mths in advance). You're welcome to add items as you wish however no more than 10% can be deducted from the quote agreed upon in your contract.
- How does the flower selection work?A final run-through will commence around 4-6wks prior to your wedding day. Through your online client portal, we'll send through a questionnaire with all the details from colour palettes & flower selections to times and addresses. It's here where you can add-on any items you wish and lock in final details. We'll then create a mood board in reference to the questionnaire so we both have a vision for the day. We can also jump on a quick call to chat through any details
- I'm after a really specific flower selection, is this ok?We never promise our brides any particular flowers. We're working with mother nature and seasonal availability as well as market availability and importing issues. We would hate to disappoint you in the case we can't source the product. Instead, we urge our clients to focus on an overall aesthetic - a vibe that you want your space to feel. We take into account your preferred flowers and do our best to source them. As the experts, we'd love to open your eyes into the world of flowers + design.
Follow us on Instagram
Reach us on 0408 486 099 or email us below.